Saturday, March 30, 2013

I Don't Know...

This feelin' has been there for a long long time now. I honestly don't know whether it'd be a wise move to utter them words or just keep them in and show them through action...After being disappointed once by someone else, am not sure if you still have the trust in others or otherwise.

Saying them 3 words is easy but proving it through action is probably the most important, words don't mean nothing if you can't prove them. Won't say forever cause I'm only human, though will try to mean that word if it works out in the end. I don't know what ya might think of me but know this, you're always on my mind...It just won't budge, tried losing them thoughts but they kept coming back, was pretty messed up in the beginning of the semester with trying to clear them thoughts but I guess only with them thoughts I was me...

Maybe I'm thinking too much on this matter but what else can I do? Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment