Saturday, April 6, 2013

Trial Period...

In the past, I never put in mind the times I have been used like a downloadable software online. Its shitty when people only look for you when they need help from you but they'd never ask ya out for anything (A meal or even a drink or two) NEVER! I'd say.

Guess its time for me to start taking note of them people who are using me like a tool, it'd be easy to spot. Just like every downloadable software, there's a trial period once that trial period has passed, you're not gonna be able to use the software anymore. Guess what, this "Software's" trial period has passed. Don't blame me if I don't reply you when you ask me anything whatsoever, go find yourself another "Software" that'd be dumb enough to help you.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment